In this fast-paced world, there is barely enough time to consider a wide range of options before making a purchase. Sadly, it only takes half the time to realize the decision was wrong – money wasted and back to square one.
At allcanadareviews.ca, we do the homework and provide homeowners with a shortlist of the best options while they focus on other vital tasks demanding utmost attention. More importantly, we are keen on promoting informed decisions for a satisfactory experience with the purchase.
We proffer new products and trends while carefully considering products that might serve the generations to come. It is pretty arduous to determine or identify products that will stand the test of time, and here is the challenge.
Thus, we offer a $1,600 – $3,200 Scholarship to two talented students that help tackle one of the challenges listed below.
- The U.S or Canadian citizen only
- Applicants must be enrolled or due to be enrolled in an accredited U.S. or Canadian university or college for the semester applying for the scholarship.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.00
- Is there any implication of excessive exposure to the emitted bioaerosols and the vacuum cleaner bag dust’s microbial contents indoors? If yes, explain.
- A detachable vacuum cleaner can be the solution to creating a habitable environment on the moon surface; in what ways does this proposed design help in the mollification of lunar regolith troubles.
- Vacuum cleaners have become one of human’s best cleaning machines. What role does it play in the overexposure to airborne bacteria and particles indoors?
- In a 1hr vacuuming task, considering the perceived exertion, energy expenditure and work rate, which type of vacuum cleaner would you recommend: an Upright or a backpack model – and why?
- The application of robotics extends to almost every part of our lives, especially domestic robots showing lots of promises. Discuss how domestic environments, such as office floors, factory floors, and many more, hinder robots’ functionality.
- Will self-service coffee makers replace coffee shops? What implications does its increasing popularity have on the coffee shop industry?
- Reduced biodiversity, global heating and climatic instability are direct results of human habits. What roles does the coffee industry play in this environmental crisis?
- What are the impacts of strict COVID-19 policies on the above ground swimming pool industry?
- Discuss the impact of in-ground and above-ground pools on homeowners insurance?
- What are the effects of in-class laptop usage on student learning and performance?
- Effects of mattress designs on fostering spinal alignment, pain reduction and sleep quality in adults with back pain
Allcanadareviews.ca Scholarship for 2021-2022 Rules:
- The essay subject must fall within the parameter listed above.
- The essay must be written in French or English.
- The total number of words much not exceed 2,500 words
- The application must be submitted on or before the 30th of June, 2022
- The First Place – 3,500 USD
- The Second Place – 1,600 USD
Submit your article at: [email protected]